Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!..."hope you all wore your food pants" ;P

haha i actually stole that from Everybody Loves Raymond....one of the best tv shows ever...


Just take a moment and give thanks for something! whether you believe in God or not just take a few seconds and make a list of 3 things that you're thankful for, here's mine!

1) Ice cream
2) chocolate
3) MY UNBELIEVABLE FRIENDS!!! i love you guys so much. I'm so grateful God gave me such wonderful people to be in my life <3 

Yeah, so i actually made dinner this year :O 
it was so fun...and tiring ;b . i burned myself on the oven though :\ 
Oddly enough, my least favorite part of thanksgiving is the dinner....i don't actually think the foods all that good. But somehow i kind of feel obligated to just keep stuffing food down my throat, that actually happens with everything for me. if something is put in front of me I'll automatically just have to do something with it...
I'm trying to fix that .
er....anyways...

Thanksgiving Menu
~chicken
~green bean casserole
~candied yams
~er...more yams (made by sister)
~popovers
~stuffing
~cornbread
~some asian stuff
~salad
~ice cream ;P

annnd! song of the day Life of a Man original by Joseph Vincent.


Decisions to be made, that's the life of a girl
faced with insecurities, she's covered by a shade tree, a hidden pearl
she can make it on her own, that's the life of a girl
Independent, strong, and smart but yet she hasn't had the chance to let
her love unfurl...♪♫ ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment